- The King Of Sting. The Amazing True Story of a Modern American Outlaw?
- Download Product Flyer;
- The Ultimate Sales Managers Guide.
- Introduction to Active Directory?
- Multi-phase Flow in Oil and Gas Well Drilling.
- Windows Active Directory - 2nd Edition.
Over 1,, fellow IT Pros are already on-board, don't be left out! TechGenix reaches millions of IT Professionals every month, and has set the standard for providing free technical content through its growing family of websites, empowering them with the answers and tools that are needed to set up, configure, maintain and enhance their networks. Johannes Helmig Posted On May 5, Post Views: 1, Featured Links.
- Social Justice in Education: An Introduction.
- Critical Thinking: A Concise Guide.
- Information Hiding to Foil the Casual Counterfeiter!
- C++ Builder 6 Developers Guide.
- A Bull of a Man: Images of Masculinity, Sex, and the Body in Indian Buddhism.
- 2nd Edition!
Featured Product. Steve Clines , Marcia Loughry. You will learn how to:.
Active Directory, 2nd Edition
Complete with lists of the ten most important points about AD, and ten cool Web resources, and ten troubleshooting tips, Active Directory For Dummies, 2 nd Edition is your one-stop guide to setting up, working with, and making the most of Active Directory. Marcia has extensive experience working with Windows NT 3. Request permission to reuse content from this site. After reading this series, you should have a working knowledge of the following Active Directory concepts:.
Active Directory - Wikipedia
The Windows Active Directory is Microsoft's consolidation of the major enterprise-wide directory services within a single, replicable data store and administrative interface. A directory is a listing that helps organize and locate things. The index of this book is one example.
As the reader of the index, you become the directory service provider that scans the entries, locates the page number s for a given topic, and turns to the identified page. In computing terms, the two components of a directory are the data store and the services that act on that data. In Windows , a directory is simply a store of objects, within which those objects can be located anywhere in the enterprise; and can include applications, databases, printers, users, and other workstations or servers.
A directory service performs many functions that act on that store: replication, security rule enforcement, data distribution, and much more. An object is a representation of real things such as a user, a data file, a printer, or a software application.
- The Legend of the Grail.
- Active Directory Services and Windows 2000 or Windows Server 2003 Domains (Part 1)!
- Windows 2000 Active Directory.
- [(Windows Active Directory)] [by: Syngress Media] - Syngress Media.
- Making Sense of Japanese: What the Textbooks Dont Tell You (Power Japanese Series) (Kodanshas Childrens Classics).
All objects have named attributes that describe the item.