The numerical routine becomes simple and efficient.
The Numerov Method A one-dimensional Schrodinger equation for a particle in a potential can be numerically solved on a grid that discretizes the position variable using a finite difference method. Discrete Variable Representation DVR Numerical solutions to the wavefunctions of a bound potential in the position representation require truncating and discretizing a region of space that is normally spanned by an infinite dimensional Hilbert space.
References I. Levine, Quantum Chemistry, 5th ed.
Goursot, D. The Fourier Method; R. Balint-Kurti, A.
- Cardiac Energetics: Basic Mechanisms and Clinical Implications;
- 0.5: Numerically Solving the Schrödinger Equation.
- Log in to Wiley Online Library.
- Application of the Finite Difference Method to the 1-D Schrödinger Equation?
- From Robot to Human Grasping Simulation (Cognitive Systems Monographs, Volume 19).
- PCR Mutation Detection Protocols.
In Stock. The Atom Building block of everything. The Physics Behind The Behind Matter A Very Short Introduction. Atom Icon Science. Cold Molecules Theory, Experiment, Applications.
- 100 Canadian Heroines!
- Black Light: A Novel (Revised Edition).
- Electronic and Molecular Dynamics by the Quantum Wave Packet Method?
- Please note:!
- Memos to the Governor: An Introduction to State Budgeting, Second Edition, Updated.
- Numerical Grid Methods and Their Application to Schrödinger's Equation?
Introduccion a la Fisica de Atomos y Moleculas. Magneto-Active Polymers Fabrication, characterisation, modelling and si Theory of Atomic Nuclei, Quasi-particle and Phonons. Ultra-Cold Neutrons. View Wishlist. Our Awards Booktopia's Charities.
Note on a differentiation formula, with application to the two-dimensional Schrödinger equation
Are you sure you would like to remove these items from your wishlist? Buy Softcover. FAQ Policy.
About this book The use of numerical grid methods to solve the Schrodinger equation has rapidly evolved in the past decade. Show all.
0.5: Numerically Solving the Schrödinger Equation
Show next xx. Read this book on SpringerLink. Services for this Book Download Product Flyer.